Blu-ray bought in 2014
Eureka - Masters of Cinema Series
- New high-definition 1080p presentation of the acclaimed Brownlow and Gill "Thames Silents" restoration of the film
- Orchestral score by the esteemed composer Carl Davis
- Two feature-length films by Griffith that act as companion pieces to Intolerance and take their material from the main film: The Fall of Babylon and The Mother and the Law, accompanied by new scores by the Mont Alto Motion Picture Orchestra
- Three Hours That Shook the World: Observations on 'Intolerance', a 2013 documentary featuring preservationist Kevin Brownlow discussing the film
- 56-PAGE BOOKLET filled with vintage and modern reports and essays on the film.